AKROTIRI ARCHΑEOLOGICAL TOUR BY NOTOS in Private Basis
Price: 475€ 1-3 pax
- Type: Private Land Tour
- Official Shared Price: 475,00€ / 1-3 Pax
- Extra pax 125,00
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 2 1/2 hrs.
- Departure Time: Upon request
- Languages: English
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees
The ancient village of Akrotiri is considered to be one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. This prehistoric town was built around 2.000 BC (4000 years ago our era), was destroyed by the Theran eruption around 1.610 BC.
The fact that the town was buried under the volcanic ash helped preserve the remains of fine frescoes and many objects and artworks almost intact.
We will be able to walk at the same town streets the ancient greeks have been walking 4.000 ago and get to know the details of their lifestyle.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
- Cancellation 48 hrs before tour 100 % refund -24 hrs before tour 50% refund-date tour no refund
*Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini Tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your activity, tour or cruise in Santorini with Notos Travel.
*Kindly advise your accommodation name in order to provide you with the nearest meeting point for your pick-up in case the accommodation place in not close to the point from where the tour starts.