AKROTIRI EXCAVATIONS GUIDED TOUR
Price: 60,00€ / per person
- Type: Shared Guided Day Land Tour
- Official Shared Price: 60,00€ / Pax
- Points of Interest: Caldera View Photo Stop - Akrotiri Excavations
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 2hrs.
- Departure Time: 11:30 - 13:30
- Languages: Any Other Language Upon Request if Available
TOURS INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeiting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licenced English- Speaking Guide
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance Fees
The ancient village of Akrotiri is considered to be one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. This prehistoric town was built around 2.000 BC (4000 years ago our era), was destroyed by the Theran eruption around 1.610 BC.
The fact that the town was buried under the volcanic ash helped preserve the remains of fine frescoes and many objects and artworks almost intact!
We will be able to walk at the same town streets the ancient greeks have been walking 4.000 ago and get to know the details of their lifestyle.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
Above 12 years old charged as adult
100% refund up to 48hrs prior
In case of non-show applied full amount charge