Catamaran Red Cruise
Price: From 95 €
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- Type: Day or Sunset Cruise
- Morning cruise: Sails from Ammoudi or Athinios port at 09:30 | Sunset cruise: Sails from Ammoudi or Athinios port at 14:30
- Points of interest: Hot Springs, Aspronisi, Lighthouse, Indian Rock, Red Beach, White Beach
- Starting point: Designated meeting point
- Escort: No
- Days: Daily
- Price: Semi- Private Morning Tour: 95€ per person | Semi- Private Sunset Tour: 105€ per person
What better way to explore the vast caldera of Santorini than on the Catamaran Red Cruise? A cruise that introduces you to the spectacle that is the caldera from a seaward point of view, but also to the unique experience of swimming in the waters of a volcano! A cruise that showcases picture-perfect spots and colourful beaches where swimming is a unique experience! A cruise that, morning or at sunset time, is an experience no one should miss!
Good to Know
Guests need to bring towels and warm clothes with them.
All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Notos Travel has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible to the beach.
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Roundtrip transfers to and from the designated meeting point
- Greek menu prepared on the spot (Greek salad, grilled chicken and pork skewers, roasted vegetables, stuffed vine leaves, vegetarian meal)
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Free Wi-Fi
What is not included
Our first stop is the island of Palia Kammeni, for a chance to hike on an active volcano and to swim in the warm, sulfuric waters! The most unique spa treatment you’ll ever find!
Another excellent spot for swimming, the tiny island of Aspronisi welcomes you to its secluded shores, a spot that makes you feel alone in a world of beauty!
A spot worth visiting even if you don’t care about lighthouses, for its atmospheric architecture and the breath-taking vistas to the open sea and the sunset.
The coastline of Akrotiri consists of one coastal gem after the other; gorgeous beaches and amazing photo opportunities await as we sail past the shores of Akrotiri.
One of the most iconic spots of Santorini’s coastline, Indian Rock is yet another stop on our exciting cruise? If you haven’t heard of it, now is the time!
A chance to swim in one of the most iconic beaches of Santorini, the famous Red Beach known for its volcanic maroon rocks, the imposing, volcanic landscape and the crystal-clear waters!
Our final stop, the shimmering White Beach, where you will enjoy a dip in the refreshing waters and delicious on-board barbeque!
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer