CULTURAL DAY TOUR
Price: 85€ per person
- Type: Private & Shared Day Land Tour
- Official Private Price: 630.00€ / 1-4 PAX + 85.00€ / EXTRA PAX
- Official Shared Price: 85.00€ / PAX (MAX. 15 PAX GROUP)
- Points of Interest: Lost Atlantis Museum – Kamari Village – Panagia Episkopi Church – Canava Santorini Distillery-Museum
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 7hrs.
- Departure Time: 11:30
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
This is a highly interesting tour for history and food lovers as it combines visits to the one and only Lost Atlantis Museum and the 9D Cinema where the most intriguing part of Santorini’s history unfolds through innovative technologies. Then a stop for lunch on the vibrant Kamari village is followed by a stop to Santorini’s oldest church. The tour concludes with a local spirits tasting in Canava Santorini, where a museum with representations of the recent past’s agricultural and everyday life of the island also operates.
- Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your activity, tour or cruise in Santorini with Notos Travel.
- Kindly advice your accommodation brand , in order to inform you about the nearest meeting point for your pick-up.
- Kindly note that in private basis services, the pick-up and the drop-off point is the accommodation place.
- Kindly note that at Prophet Elias Monastery and Panagia Episkopi Church, the visit concerns only to the surrounding areas of the monuments.
- Kindly note that Notos Travel Santorini Office operates between 08:00-22:00 local time. All reservations can be confirmed during this timetable.
- Reservations up to 2 hrs prior the tour.
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Lost Atlantis Museum Entrance Fees
- Drink Tasting
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
Lost Atlantis Museum
The tour’s first stop is at the Lost Atlantis Museum where you will experience and feel with all your senses the destruction of the island of ancient Atlantis in the 9D Cinema.
Stop for lunch at the beautiful black sanded beach of Kamari.
Panagia Episkopi Church
A stop at the important 11th century Byzantine Church located in Mesa Gonia Village.
Canava Santorini Distillery-Museum
The last stop is at the only ouzo and liquor distillery of the island to see the museum and enjoy a tasting of ouzo and local spirits.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
Above 12 years old charged as adult
100% refund up to 24hrs. prior
No deposit required for the reservation
In case of non-show applied full ammount charge