Cultural Day Tour
Price: 85€ per person
- Duration: 7hrs
- Type: Semi- Private Day Tour
- Points of interest: Lost Atlantis Museum & 9D Cinema, Kamari Village, Panagia Episkopi Church, Canava Santorini
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Assistant
- Days: Everyday, from May 1
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Arabic Language only in private tours
This is a highly interesting tour for history and food lovers as it combines visits to the one and only Lost Atlantis Museum and the 9D Cinema where the most intriguing part of Santorini’s history unfolds through innovative technologies. Then a stop for lunch on the vibrant Kamari village is followed by a stop to Santorini’s oldest church. The tour concludes with a local spirits tasting in Canava Santorini, where a museum with representations of the recent past’s agricultural and everyday life of the island also operates.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
Tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- Entrance Fees
- Drinks Tasting
What is not included
- Tips and gratuities
Lost Atlantis Museum & 9D Cinema
The tour’s first stop is at the Lost Atlantis Museum where you will experience and feel with all your senses the destruction of the island of ancient Atlantis in the 9D Cinema.
Stop for lunch at the beautiful black sanded beach of Kamari.
Panagia Episkopi Church
A stop at the important 11th century Byzantine Church located in Mesa Gonia Village.
The last stop is at the only ouzo and liquor distillery of the island to see the museum and enjoy a tasting of ouzo and local spirits.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer