EARTH & SEA ALL-DAY TOUR
Price: 150€ per person
- Type: Shared Full Day Bus & Boat Tour
- Official Shared Price: 150.00€ / Pax (Max: 20 Pax Group)
- Points of Interest: Caldera View Photo-Stop - Red Beach - Lost Atlantis Museum - Local Winery - Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery - Volcano - Hot Springs - Thirassia Island
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 8hrs.
- Departure Time: 10:30 till after Sunset
- Languages: English
Joining this tour you will discover the unique beach of Santorini, the Red beach, which has similar color with lava, details about the wine heritage of the island tasting the most popular varieties. You will learn about the Minoan history of Santorini and the myth of Atlantis with the help of innovative technologies. The tour could't be full without a wine tasting, so you will visit a local winery for wine tasting. Then follows a visit at the highest spot of the island and the Monastery of Prophet Elias and enjoy the view of the whole island and take amazing pictures. As the evening approaches we will drive you at the port for an entire evening on board exploring the beauty of the Santorinian caldera, the volcanoes and discover hidden gems and picture-perfect landscapes. Start your exciting adventure with a stop at the volcanoes,hot-springs and Thirassia island for dinner in a traditional tavern next to the sea. The tour ends by watching the world’s most spectacular sunset on board. A truly pleasing combined excursion from beginning to end!
- Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your activity, tour or cruise in Santorini with Notos Travel.
- Kindly advice your accommodation brand , in order to inform you about the nearest meeting point for your pick-up.
- Kindly note that in private basis services, the pick-up and the drop-off point is the accommodation place.
- Kindly note that at Prophet Elias Monastery and Panagia Episkopi Church, the visit concerns only to the surrounding areas of the monuments.
- Kindly note that Notos Travel Santorini Office operates between 08:00-22:00 local time. All reservations can be confirmed during this timetable.
- Reservations up to 2 hrs prior the tour.
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. The best points for swimming and snorkeling have been chosen as close as possible from the beach.
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Lost Atlantis Museum Entrance Fees
- Wine Tasting
- Boat Tickets
- Snack, Wine & Dinner on Board
- Volcano Entrance Fees (2.5€ / Pax)
Caldera View Photo stop
We will stop in an amazing spot on the caldera to take photos and admire the beautiful views.
Situated near the ancient site of Akrotiri,one of Santorini's unspoilt beaches, it has red vertical, volcanic rocks that provide a stunning view (photo shooting only).
Lost Atlantis Museum
The first Museum for Lost Atlantis in the world situated in Santorini. Learn about the Minoan history of Santorini and the myth of Atlantis with the help of innovative technologies. Experience and feel with all your senses the destruction of the island of ancient Atlantis in the 9D Cinema.
Our tour continues to a local winery where you will sample 3 different types of local wines and enjoy complementary snacks.
Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery
The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views.
Nea Kameni Island ( Volcano )
For our first stop, we will sail to the port of Erinia on the Nea Kameni Island, and then hike to the volcano crater. We will stay on Nea Kameni for approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Palia Kameni Island ( Hot Springs)
Next stop, the island of Palia Kameni and the cove of Agios Nikolaos in particular, for a therapeutic dive in the warm waters of the Hot Springs. We stay at Palia Kameni for approx. 30 minutes.
Last stop before the sunset is Thirassia island for dinner in a traditional transfer next to the sea.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
- Above 12 years old charged as adult
- 100% refund up to 24hrs. prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- In case of non-show applied full ammount charge