Price From: 135€ / person
- Duration: 3 hours (hiking time) total time can reach up to 4-4 ½ hours
- Type: Activity
- Points of interest: Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli, Oia
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Assistant
- Days: Daily
- Price: Private: 2pax: 135€ | 3pax: 115€ | 4pax: 95€ | 5pax: 85€ | 6pax: 75€
The hiking route on the edge of the caldera from Fira to Oia Village is perhaps the most popular hiking route on the island of Santorini. Throughout the duration of the hike, you can enjoy breath-taking panoramic views to the caldera, the sea and the volcanoes, as well as explore the four most important villages of Santorini, Fira, Firostefani, Imerovigli and Oia. This tour is perfect for anyone who enjoys moderate physical activity and who seeks unparalleled vistas and photo opportunities; follow the path to where it takes you and enjoy!
Good to Know
Take with you: a hat, a liter of water, sunscreen.
Suitable for people of most ages – excluding young* children – who are in general good condition. No experience is necessary, but participants should be in good health and comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time.
*The minimum age to participate is specific to each hike.
Length: 10,16 Km – 6miles (asphalt road 12%, dirt road 12%, path 71%)
Height gain: 336m
Height loss: 458m
Max altitude: 336m Min altitude 130m
Tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
What is included
- Experienced English-speaking hiking guide
- Snacks & refreshments
- Transfer from / to the hotel
- All taxes
What is not included
Start your hike from the vibrant Fira, through bustling alleys full of people, shops and cafes and amazing views. From here we head to the edge of the caldera and to the north, to follow the path leading to Oia!
As soon as we leave Fira we enter the quaint, tranquil Firostefani, a spot beloved its panoramic vistas and narrow whitewashed alleys. Truly, you’ll love hiking through Firostefani!
Another amazing area of Santorini, with imposing architecture and amazing views to the caldera and the sea.
The village of Oia on the north side of Santorini is famous for its architecture, its ambiance and the spectacular views to the caldera, the volcano and the sea. A must- visit spot that you can’t miss!
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer