HIKING TOUR THE CALDERA TRAIL
- Type: Private & Shared Activity
- Languages: English
- Suitable for people of most ages – excluding infants and young* children – who are in general good condition. No experience is necessary, but participants should be in good health and comfortable walking or standing for extended periods of time. *The minimum age to participate is specific to each hike.
- Official Private Price: 155.00€ / PAX (for 2 PAX Group) – 130.00€ / PAX (for 3 PAX Group) – 115.00€ / PAX (for 4 PAX Group) – 105.00€ / PAX (for 5 PAX Group) – 100.00€ / PAX (for 6 PAX Group) – 100.00€ / PAX (for 8 PAX Group)
- Official Shared Price: 105.00€ / PAX (for Min. 2 PAX – Max. 12 PAX Group)
- Length: 10,16Km / 6miles (asphalt road 12%, dirt road 12%, path 71%)
- Height Gain: 336m
- Height Loss: 458m
- Max. Altitude: 336m
- Min. Altitude: 130m
- Activity Level: 2/5 Easy / Moderate
- Number of Participants in Private Basis: Min.2 PAX – Max. 8 PAX
- Number of Participants in Shared Basis: Min. 4 PAX – Max. 10 PAX
- Departure Time: 08:45
- Duration: Estimated Time: 3hrs. of Hiking Time. The total time can reach 4-4,5hrs. with some brakes in between (to take pictures, enjoy some snacks). Short walking tour in Oia included.
- Operation in Private Basis: Every Day
- Operation in Shared Basis: Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Transportation from / to Accommodation Place
- Experienced English-Speaking Hiking Guide
- Refreshments & Snacks
- Carry along with you: Hat, Sunscreen, Water
Fira Capital Village
Start your hike from the vibrant Fira, through bustling alleys full of people, shops and cafes and amazing views. From here we head to the edge of the caldera and to the north, to follow the path leading to Oia!
As soon as we leave Fira we enter the quaint, tranquil Firostefani, a spot beloved its panoramic vistas and narrow whitewashed alleys. Truly, you’ll love hiking through Firostefani!
Another amazing area of Santorini, with imposing architecture and amazing views to the caldera and the sea.
The village of Oia on the north side of Santorini is famous for its architecture, its ambiance and the spectacular views to the caldera, the volcano and the sea. A must- visit spot that you can’t miss!