JEEP SAFARI TOUR
Price: 138€ per person*
- Type: Activity / Private Off-road Tour
- Official Private Price: 415.00€ / 1-3 PAX + 120.00€ / EXTRA PAX
- Points of Interest: Caldera Beach – Mesa Pigadia Beach – Kambia Beach – Eros Beach – Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery
- Starting Point: Accommodation Place
- Duration: 5hrs.
- Departure Time: No Specific
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Accommodation Place
- Suzuki Jimny 4x4 (other vehicle upon request with additional cost)
- Mineral Water Bottles (500ml.)
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
A very nice and quiet pebbled black beach into the area of caldera, accessible with off road vehicle, overlooking the hall island of Santorini, ideal for pictures like postcard.
Mesa Pigadia Beach
The beach is off the main road therefore you have to take a dirt road which is in a good condition and safe even for bikers. Mesa Pigadia Beach is not numbered among the popular beaches of Santorini but it is definitely one of its noteworthy hidden spots, ideal for those who wish to avoid crowded, cosmopolitan beaches and prefer picturesque, tranquil places where they can enjoy peacefulness, relaxation and privacy.
Is a lovely, little beach characterized by crystal-clear waters, large volcanic pebbles and is surrounded by cliffs that provide partial natural shade. Since its seabed is rocky, there is a makeshift platform for easy access to the water. It is a semi-organized beach with some umbrellas and sun beds available to rent.
Eros is a wonderful, secluded beach on the south part of Santorini. It lies on the coastal area of Vlychada and is actually a continuation of the long Vlychada Beach. It is 9 kilometers away from Fira and to get there you have to follow a dirt road that leads to a restricted parking area. Its best feature is the staggering white-brown cliffs that encircle it.
Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery
A mountain 565 meters above sea level, making it the highest point of the whole island. Thus, it becomes clear that the view from there is for a fact unrivaled. You can admire an exclusive view of the entire island and those around and take striking photographs.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions