THE LOST ATLANTIS MYTH TOUR
Price: 85€ per person
- Type: Shared Day Bus & Boat Tour
- Official Shared Price: 85.00€ / PAX (max. 20 PAX Group)
- Points of Interest: Caldera View Photo-Stop – Akrotiri Excavations – Lost Atlantis Museum – Volcano
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 5½ hrs.
- Departure Time: 09:00 - 14:30
- Languages: English
This tour is a combination of land and sea tour. It will travel you to the past and help you live the myth of the lost Atlantis Island. You will discover new things in a funny way, not boring like the school. You will have the opportunity to see the distraction of the island and the creation of the landscape as it is today. Is the past only memories or a way to travel in the future? Is the prehistoric city old or innovative? Discover it by yourselves.
- Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your activity, tour or cruise in Santorini with Notos Travel.
- Kindly advice your accommodation brand , in order to inform you about the nearest meeting point for your pick-up.
- Kindly note that in private basis services, the pick-up and the drop-off point is the accommodation place.
- Kindly note that at Prophet Elias Monastery and Panagia Episkopi Church, the visit concerns only to the surrounding areas of the monuments.
- Kindly note that Notos Travel Santorini Office operates between 08:00-22:00 local time. All reservations can be confirmed during this timetable.
- Reservations up to 2 hrs prior the tour.
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Lost Atlantis Museum Entrance Fees
- Boat Tickets
- Wine on Board
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance Fees (12.00€ / PAX)
- Volcano Entrance Fees (2.5€ / PAX)
Is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000 BC and which was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC.
Lost Atlantis Museum
Atlantis is the most famous mythological island of all times. It was considered to be a utopia. Its impact in literature and the arts is prominent through the centuries. The Lost Atlantis Experience Museum was created in Santorini, one of the alleged locations of the mythological island of Atlantis. The experience is situated in a unique building that spans 700 sqm (7,500 sq ft), near the village of Megalohori. The Lost Atlantis experience is a private initiative, which promotes Greek heritage, culture and mythology.
One of the greatest attractions of Santorini and of utmost importance is the volcano, whose former intense activity gave the island its current shape and morphology. Before the several volcanic eruptions that occurred throughout the years, some of which were submarine, the size and the shape of Santorini were quite different.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
- Above 12 years old charged as adult
- 100% refund up to 24hrs. prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- In case of non-show applied full ammount charge