THE LOST ATLANTIS MYTH TOUR
Price: 85€ per person
- Type: Shared Day Bus & Boat Tour
- Official Shared Price: 85.00€ / PAX (max. 20 PAX Group)
- Points of Interest: Caldera View Photo-Stop – Akrotiri Excavations – Lost Atlantis Museum – Volcano
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 5½ hrs.
- Departure Time: 09:00 - 14:30
- Languages: English
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Lost Atlantis Museum Entrance Fees
- Boat Tickets
- Wine on Board
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance Fees (12.00€ / PAX)
- Volcano Entrance Fees (5€ / PAX)
Is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000 BC and which was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC.
Lost Atlantis Museum
Atlantis is the most famous mythological island of all times. It was considered to be a utopia. Its impact in literature and the arts is prominent through the centuries. The Lost Atlantis Experience Museum was created in Santorini, one of the alleged locations of the mythological island of Atlantis. The experience is situated in a unique building that spans 700 sqm (7,500 sq ft), near the village of Megalohori. The Lost Atlantis experience is a private initiative, which promotes Greek heritage, culture and mythology.
One of the greatest attractions of Santorini and of utmost importance is the volcano, whose former intense activity gave the island its current shape and morphology. Before the several volcanic eruptions that occurred throughout the years, some of which were submarine, the size and the shape of Santorini were quite different.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions