Lost Atlantis Myth Tour
Price: 85€ per person
- Duration: 09:00-14:30
- Type: Day Tour | Bus & boat tour
- Points of interest: Akrotiri Excavations, Lost Atlantis Museum, Volcano
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Assistant
- Days: Daily
- Price: Semi - Private 85€ per person
- Available Languages: English
This tour is a combination of land and sea tour. It will travel you to the past and help you live the myth of the lost Atlantis Island. You will discover new things in a funny way, not boring like the school. You will have the opportunity to see the distraction of the island and the creation of the landscape as it is today. Is the past only memories or a way to travel in the future? Is the prehistoric city old or innovative? Discover it by yourselves.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- Entrance fees at lost Atlantis museum
- Licensed English speaking Guide
What is not included
Is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000 BC and which was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC.
Lost Atlantis Museum
Atlantis is the most famous mythological island of all times. It was considered to be a utopia. Its impact in literature and the arts is prominent through the centuries. The Lost Atlantis experience museum was created in Santorini, one of the alleged location of mythological island of Atlantis.
One of the greatest attractions of Santorini and of utmost importance is the volcano, whose former intense activity gave the island its current shape and morphology. Before the several volcanic eruptions that occurred throughout the years, some of which were submarine, the size and the shape of Santorini were quite different.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount
- 100% refund up to 24hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 24hrs prior the start time