MEGALOCHORI VILLAGE TOUR WITH WINE TASTING & SUNSET
Price: From 90€ per person
- Type: Private & Shared Wine Tasting Sunset Land Tour
- Official Private Price: 330.00€ / 1-2 PAX – 380.00€ / 3-4 PAX – 440.00€ / 5-8 PAX
- Official Shared Price: 90.00€ / PAX (MAX. 15 PAX GROUP)
- Points of Interest: Megalochori Village – Heart-Rock – Arvanitis Canava – Venetsanos Winery
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Duration: 5hrs.
- Departure Time: 16:30
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Wine Tasting of 3 Varieties with Assortments
Walking tour in the traditional village of Megalochori, one of the most picturesque villages on the island. Home to historical mansions, old traditional houses, pirate hideaways and wine canavas, it has a history of merchants and wealthy land barons exporting Vinsanto wine that the island still produces.
Also, you will visit the famous “Heart-Rock”, to take fabulous photos.
Antonis Arvanitis Canava, an authentic and traditional winery, is in the area of Megalochori. In this winery you can taste wines which are aging in old French or Russian barrels, ready to fill your glass, with the product name written on them with a chalk. These barrels are filled with Nychteri, Rose, Brousko, Mezzo and Vinsanto, so you have many tasting options. Traditional delicacies will be served for you. So if you seek for a total authentic Santorinian wine experience, this is the perfect choice for you!
Venetsanos Winery is located right above the port of Athinios, overlooking the magnificent Caldera of Santorini. The Venetsanos family has a very long tradition in producing wine. The exceptional architectural structure is combined with the history of one of the most important wine producers in the Aegean. The winery is located in the most breathtaking location offering incredible views over the Caldera, the Volcanic Islands and magnificent sunset.