NOTOS DAY TOUR
Price: 80€ per person
- Type: Private & Shared Full Day Land Tour
- Official Private Price: 600.00€ / 1-4 Pax + 150.00€ / Extra Pax
- Official Shared Price: 80.00€ / Pax (Max: 20 Pax Group)
- Points of Interest: Caldera View Photo-Stop - Akrotiri Excavations - Perissa-Perivolos Beach - Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery - Wine Museum-Koutsogiannopoulos Winery - Oia Village-Sunset
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Departure Time: 11:30 till after Sunset
- Duration:11:30 till after Sunset
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licenced English-Speaking Guide
- Wine Museum-Koutsogiannopoulos Winery Entrance Fees
- Wine Tasting
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance Fees (12.00€ /Pax)
Caldera View Photo stop
We will stop in an amazing spot on the caldera to take photos and admire the beautiful views.
Tour starts with a guided tour in the archaeological site of Akrotiri.
Akrotiri excavations is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000BC and was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC. The Aegean Pompeii according to the archaeologists…
Time for lunch by the sea and free time at the black beach of Perissa.
Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery
The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views.
Wine Museum-Koutsogiannopoulos Winery
The history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits of the only Wine Museum of the island.
The tour ends at the village of Oia for a memorable sunset experience.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions