Notos Day Tour
Price: 80€ per person
- Duration: Departure at 11:30 and return after sunset
- Type: Day Tour
- Points of interest: Akrotiri Excavations, Caldera, Perissa Beach, Prophet Elias Monastery, Wine Museum, Oia Village
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Days: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fidays
Notos Day Tour is an all-day pure Santorini experience that you can’t miss! Joining this tour you will discover the most important archaeological site of Santorini, details about the wine heritage of the island as we will visit the only Wine Museum of Koutsoyanopoulos Winery, amazing caldera landscapes, a stop at the highest spot of the island and the Monastery of Prophet Elias, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch by the sea. The Notos Day Tour concludes with Santorini’s most treasured moments as we will take you to the village of Oia to enjoy the magnificent sunset! Embark on a tour that will take you only to the best of Santorini!
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- Guided tour in Akrotiri with a Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees at the Wine Museum
- Wine tasting
What is not included
- Entrance Fees for Akrotiri (12.00 euro per person)
Caldera View Photo stop
We will stop in an amazing spot on the caldera to take photos and admire the beautiful views.
Tour starts with a guided tour in the archaeological site of Akrotiri.
Akrotiri excavations is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000BC and was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC. The Aegean Pompeii according to the archaeologists…
Time for lunch by the sea and free time at the black beach of Perissa.
Prophet Elias Monastery
The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views.
The history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits of the only Wine Museum of the island.
The tour ends at the village of Oia for a memorable sunset experience.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
- 100% refund up to 24hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer