NOTOS DAY TOUR
Price: From 80€ per person
- Type: Private & Shared Full Day Land Tour
- Official Private Price: 600.00€ / 1-4 Pax + 150.00€ / Extra Pax
- Official Shared Price: 80.00€ / Pax (Max: 20 Pax Group)
- Points of Interest: Caldera View Photo-Stop - Akrotiri Excavations - Perissa-Perivolos Beach - Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery - Wine Museum-Koutsogiannopoulos Winery - Oia Village-Sunset
- Starting Point: Designated Meeting Point
- Departure Time: 11:30 till after Sunset
- Duration: 8hrs.
- Languages: English
Notos Day Tour is an all-day pure Santorini experience that you can’t miss! Joining this tour you will discover the most important archaeological site of Santorini, details about the wine heritage of the island as we will visit the only Wine Museum of Koutsoyanopoulos Winery, amazing caldera landscapes, a stop at the highest spot of the island and the Monastery of Prophet Elias, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch by the sea. The Notos Day Tour concludes with Santorini’s most treasured moments as we will take you to the village of Oia to enjoy the magnificent sunset! Embark on a tour that will take you only to the best of Santorini!
- Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your activity, tour or cruise in Santorini with Notos Travel.
- Kindly advice your accommodation brand , in order to inform you about the nearest meeting point for your pick-up.
- Kindly note that in private basis services, the pick-up and the drop-off point is the accommodation place.
- Kindly note that at Prophet Elias Monastery and Panagia Episkopi Church, the visit concerns only to the surrounding areas of the monuments.
- Kindly note that Notos Travel Santorini Office operates between 08:00-22:00 local time. All reservations can be confirmed during this timetable.
- Reservations up to 2 hrs. prior the tour.
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licenced English-Speaking Guide
- Wine Museum-Koutsogiannopoulos Winery Entrance Fees
- Wine Tasting
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance Fees (12.00€ /Pax)
Caldera View Photo stop
We will stop in an amazing spot on the caldera to take photos and admire the beautiful views.
Tour starts with a guided tour in the archaeological site of Akrotiri.
Akrotiri excavations is one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece. It’s a prehistoric town which was built 2000BC and was buried under pumice stones and volcanic ashes during a great volcanic eruption, in 1612-1613BC. The Aegean Pompeii according to the archaeologists…
Time for lunch by the sea and free time at the black beach of Perissa.
Prophet Elias Mountain-Monastery
The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views.
Wine Museum-Koutsogiannopoulos Winery
The history of wine as it unfolds through exhibits of the only Wine Museum of the island.
The tour ends at the village of Oia for a memorable sunset experience.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
- Above 12 years old charged as adult
- 100% refund up to 24hrs. prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- In case of non-show applied full ammount charges