Santorini Classic Highlights Tour
Price: 50€ per person
- Duration: Departure at 11:30 and return after sunset
- Type: Day Tour
- Points of interest: Megalochori Village, Red Beach, Emporio Village, Black Beach, Prophet Elias Mountain, Blue Dome, Imerovigli Village, Oia Village
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Spanish & English Speaking Escort
- Days: Every day
- Operation: All year
- Languages: English, Spanish
Santorini Classic Highlights Tour is an all-day pure Santorini experience that you can’t miss! Joining this tour you will discover an authentic Santorinian villages, amazing caldera landscapes and volcanic beaches, and you will have the opportunity to enjoy your lunch by the sea escorted by an English and Spanish speaking guide. The Santorini Classic Highlights Tour concludes with Santorini’s most treasured moments as we will take you to the village of Oia to enjoy the magnificent sunset! Embark on a tour that will take you only to the best of Santorini!
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
What is not included
Your first stop is at the tranquil village of Megalochori to enjoy the sites and the village’s atmospheric allure.
A chance to take photos and admire one of the most iconic beaches of Santorini, the famous Red Beach known for its volcanic maroon rocks and the crystal-clear waters!
Walking tour in the traditional village of Emporio.
Time for lunch by the sea and free time at the black beach of Perissa.
Prophet Elias Monastery
The highest spot of the island where the monastery is located will leave you breathless with the 360° views.
Blue Dome, Firostefani
Is the area situated above Fira, which offers an amazing view to the capital and the sea, giving the traveler the chance to admire an of unbelievable beauty landscape.
Its position at the highest, most central part of the caldera gave it visual command of the whole area. It also derived importance from its proximity to Skaros Fortress.
The tour ends at the village of Oia for a memorable sunset experience.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
- 100% refund up to 24hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer