SANTORINI THROUGH HISTORY AND WINE TOUR
Price: From 130 €/person
- Type: Private Wine Tasting Day Land Tour
- Official Private Price: 550.00€ / 1-4 PAX + 130.00€ / EXTRA PAX – 1040.00€ / 5-8 PAX
- Points of Interest: Akrotiri Excavations – Boutari Winery – Gavalas Winery – Argyros Estate
- Starting Point: Accommodation Place
- Duration: 7hrs.
- Departure Time: No Specific
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Wine Tasting in Each Winery
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
- Akrotiri Excavations Entrance Fees (12.00€ / PAX)
A guide will share the amazing history of the ancient settlement of Akrotiri and its devastating demise, in a 1-hour guided tour of the archaeological excavations.
Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini lasts for 1 ½ hours, where you will be guided through the vineyard and the cellars and taste 5 wines from Santorini and Greece.
A traditional winery of Santorini, where you will get an in-depth look into the island’s viticulture heritage in a magnificent tour of the canavas.
Santorini’s most modern state-of-the-art winery, where you will participate in a 1 ½ hours long tasting of 5 local wines such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions