SANTORINI THROUGH HISTORY AND WINE TOUR WITH COOKING CLASS
Price: From 190 €/person (8 persons group)*
- -Type: Private Day Tour
- -Price: 790.00€ / 1-4 PAX (190.00€ / extra PAX) – 1520.00€ / 5-8 PAX
- -Points of Interest: Akrotiri Excavations – Boutari Winery – Gavalas Winery – Artemis Karamolegos Winey-Aroma Avlis Restaurant
- -Starting Point: Accommodation Place
- -Duration: 8hrs.
- Departure time: No Specific
- -Languages: English, French, Spanish
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
-Transportation from / to Meeting Points
-Guided Tour in Akrotiri Excavations with a Licensed English-Speaking Guide
-Entrance Fees for Akrotiri Excavations (12.00€ / PAX)
-Wine Tasting in Each Winery
-Cooking Class & Food
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
A guide will share the amazing history of the ancient settlement of Akrotiri and its devastating demise, in a 1-hour guided tour of the archaeological excavations.
Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini lasts for 1 ½ hours, where you will be guided through the vineyard and the cellars and taste 5 wines from Santorini and Greece.
A traditional winery of Santorini where you will explore the wine cellars with the 17th century Russian oak barrels in a magnificent presentation of Santorini’s viniculture.
Artemis Karamolegos Winery – Aroma Avlis Restaurant
A tour of the vineyards followed by a cooking class, where you get to pick your own ingredients and then enjoy the food you prepared by yourself, in a unique rustic Santorinian experience.