Santorini through History & Wine (Akrotiri excluded) Tour
Price: From 80 €/person*
- Duration: 4 hours
- Type: Day Tour
- Points of interest: Boutari Winery, Gavalas Winery, Argyros Estate
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Assistant
- Days: Daily, from March 1
- Price: Private from 80 €/person (8 persons group)*
- Available Languages English, Spanish, French
- Arabic Language available in Private Tours
An intriguing journey into the viticulture tradition of Santorini, one that encapsulates the present and the past, traditional and contemporary! This exciting tour will take you through the enchanting landscapes of the Great Santorinian Vineyard to three of the most prominent wineries, each with its own unique style and its own part in Santorini’s wine making tradition! During your tour, you will be guided in the vineyards and the canavas of each estate, where expert sommeliers will teach you the secret art of wine and introduce you to up to 12 varieties of local wine, including the most famous Assyrtiko, Nychteri and Vinsanto.
* Price refers only to group rate of 8 persons. Please send us a price request for smaller group.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- English speaking Escort
- Wine tasting in each winery
What is not included
Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini will last 1 ½ hours, where you will have the opportunity to explore the vineyards, the cellars and to taste 5 wines exquisite wines from Santorini and Greece.
A traditional winery of Santorini, where you will get an in-depth look into the island’s viticulture heritage in a magnificent tour of the canavas.
Santorini’s most modern state-of-the-art winery, where you will participate in a 1 ½ hours long tasting of 5 local wines such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer