Santorini through History & Wine with Cooking Class Tour
Price: From 190 €/person (8 persons group)*
- Duration: 8 hours
- Type: Day Tour
- Points of interest: Akrotiri Excavations, Boutari Winery, Gavalas Winery, Artemis Karamolegos Winery – Aroma Avlis Restaurant
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Licensed English Guide
- Days: Everyday, from April 1
- Price: From 190 €/person (8 persons group)*
Explore the pure essence of Santorini Island, as it shows through its intriguing history and through acclaimed local products. In the Santorini through History & Wine with Cooking Class Notos Travel Tour, you will not only discover one of the most important archaeological sites of the Aegean, but you will also explore the tastes that define this unique island through its distinct wines. Moreover, you will also have the opportunity for a genuine farm-to-table experience of Santorinian dishes in a fun cooking class at Aroma Avlis Restaurant.
* Price refers only to group rate of 8 persons. Please send us a price request for smaller group.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- Licensed Guide
- Wine tasting
- Cooking Class
What is not included
A guide will share the amazing history of the ancient settlement of Akrotiri and its devastating demise, in a 1-hour guided tour of the archaeological excavations.
Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini lasts for 1 ½ hours, where you will be guided through the vineyard and the cellars and taste 5 wines from Santorini and Greece.
A traditional winery of Santorini where you will explore the wine cellars with the 17th century Russian oak barrels in a magnificent presentation of Santorini’s viniculture.
Artemis Karamolegos Winery – Aroma Avlis Restaurant
A tour of the vineyards followed by a cooking class, where you get to pick your own ingredients and then enjoy the food you prepared by yourself, in a unique rustic Santorinian experience.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer