Santorini through History & Wine Tour
Price: From 130 €/person
- Duration: 7 hours
- Type: Day Tour
- Points of interest: Akrotiri Excavations, Boutari Winery, Gavalas Winery, Argyros Estate
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Licensed English Guide
- Days: Everyday
- Price: Private from 130 €/person (8 persons group)*
An adventure through history and taste, a tour that epitomizes the essence of Santorini; the Santorini through History and Wine Tour by Notos Travel Santorini is an ode to the island’s rich heritage. Discover one of the oldest and most significant archaeological finds of the Mediterranean, the buried city of Akrotiri that was buried in lava after the catastrophic eruption of the volcano that devastated Santorini roughly 3600 years ago. What follows is an exciting wine tasting tour, where, in three of the most important wineries of Santorini, you will have the opportunity to sample up to 12 exquisite local wines.
* Price refers only to group rate of 8 persons. Please send us a price request for smaller group.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- English speaking Escort
- Entrance fees in Akrotiri
- Wine tasting in each winery
What is not included
A guide will share the amazing history of the ancient settlement of Akrotiri and its devastating demise, in a 1-hour guided tour of the archaeological excavations.
Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini lasts for 1 ½ hours, where you will be guided through the vineyard and the cellars and taste 5 wines from Santorini and Greece.
A traditional winery of Santorini, where you will get an in-depth look into the island’s viticulture heritage in a magnificent tour of the canavas.
Santorini’s most modern state-of-the-art winery, where you will participate in a 1 ½ hours long tasting of 5 local wines such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- 100% refund up to 24hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 24hrs prior the start time