SANTORINI IN VINO VERITAS TOUR
Price: From 80 €/person*
- - Type: Private Wine Tasting Day Land Tour
- - Price: 390.00€ / 1-4 PAX + 80.00€ / EXTRA PAX – 640.00€ / 5-8 PAX
- - Points of Interest: Boutari Winery – Gavalas Winery – Argyros Estate
- - Starting Point: Accommodation Place
- - Duration: 4hrs.
- - Departure Time: No Specific
- - Languages: English, French, Spanish
An intriguing journey into the viticulture tradition of Santorini, one that encapsulates the present and the past, traditional and contemporary! This exciting tour will take you through the enchanting landscapes of the Great Santorinian Vineyard to three of the most prominent wineries, each with its own unique style and its own part in Santorini’s wine making tradition! During your tour, you will be guided in the vineyards and the canavas of each estate, where expert sommeliers will teach you the secret art of wine and introduce you to up to 12 varieties of local wine, including the most famous Assyrtiko, Nychteri and Vinsanto.
- Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your activity, tour or cruise in Santorini with Notos Travel.
- Kindly advice your accommodation brand , in order to inform you about the nearest meeting point for your pick-up.
- Kindly note that in private basis services, the pick-up and the drop-off point is the accommodation place.
- Kindly note that at Prophet Elias Monastery and Panagia Episkopi Church, the visit concerns only to the surrounding areas of the monuments.
- Kindly note that Notos Travel Santorini Office operates between 08:00-22:00 local time. All reservations can be confirmed during this timetable.
- Reservations up to 2 hrs prior the tour.
TOUR INCLUSIONS :
- Transportation from / to Meeting Points
- Wine Tasting in Each Winery
TOUR EXCLUSIONS :
Our stop at the first modern winery of Santorini will last 1 ½ hours, where you will have the opportunity to explore the vineyards, the cellars and to taste 5 wines exquisite wines from Santorini and Greece.
A traditional winery of Santorini where you will explore the wine cellars with the 17th century Russian oak barrels in a magnificent presentation of Santorini’ s viniculture.
Santorini’s most modern state-of-the-art winery, where you will participate in a 1 ½ hours long tasting of 5 local wines such as Assyrtiko and Vinsanto.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount on the adult price
- Above 12 years old charged as adult
- 100% refund up to 24hrs. prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- In case of non-show applied full ammount charge