Traditional Village of Megalochori with Wine Tasting Tour
Price: From 75€ per person
- Duration: 4 hours
- Type: Semi-Private or Private Day Tour
- Points of interest: Megalochori Village, Rock Heart, Arvanitis Canava
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Assistant
- Days: Everyday, from November 17
- Prices: Semi Private: 75€ per person
- Private: Up to 2 people: 330€ | Up to 4 people: 380€ | Up to 8 people: 440€
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Arabic Language only in private tours
This tour by Notos Travel Santorini will take you to the heart of the island to discover its unspoilt side. Starting from the serene village of Megalochori where historical mansions and old traditional houses unfold through pirate hideaways next to wine canavas. We will visit impressive churches such as the church of Aghia (Saint) Paraskevi known for its unusual yellow bell tower and the picturesque little church of Aghia (Saint) Fotini the Samaritan, dug into the hard-volcanic rock. This tour will take you to the famous “Rock Heart” formation for photos to be then concluded at the traditional Arvanitis Canava for a wine tasting.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
Tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
What is included
- Transfers from/ to meeting points
- Entrance Fees
- Wine tasting of 3 varieties with assortments
What is not included
- Tips and gratuities
Your first stop is at the tranquil village of Megalochori to enjoy the sites and the village’s atmospheric allure.
Wine tasting at the authentic Arvanitis Canava along with delicious assortments.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer