Traditional Village of Vothonas with Wine Tasting Tour
Price: From 60 €
- Duration: 4 hours
- Type: Day Tour
- Points of interest: Vothonas Village, Canava Roussos, Panagia Episkopi Church
- Starting point: Designated Meeting Point
- Escort: Assistant
- Days: Everyday, from March 1
- Price: Semi Private: 60€
- Private: up to 2 people: 390€ | up to 4 people: 420€ | up to 8 people: 490€
- Available Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Arabic Language available only in private tours
See what authentic Santorinian living is all about in one of the last unspoilt, traditional villages of the island, Vothonas and sample the famous wines of Santorini in a tour that blends sightseeing with amazing local wines! The Traditional Village of Vothonas and Wine Tasting Tour of Notos Travel Santorini takes you to an idyllic stroll through the narrow alleys and evocative cave-houses carved in the rock of the gorge, followed by a visit to the most significant Byzantine church of Santorini, Panagia Episkopi. The tour continues with a visit to Canava Roussos, a spot that combines both traditional and modern wine-making traditions of Santorini for a wine tasting of three famous local wines.
Good to Know
Kindly note that there are several pick-up points around the island for the Notos Travel Santorini tours. Please, be advised for yours when booking your tour, cruise or activity in Santorini with Notos Travel.
Tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
- Wine Tasting
What is not included
- Tips and gratuities
A look into the Byzantine history of Santorini through the oldest and most impressive church of Santorini. The church of Panagia Episkopi is a must-see for every visitor.
A refreshing stroll through atmospheric alleys and rock carved cave-houses, where you will see an unusual aspect of authentic Santorinian living.
Here we will be guided through the old and the modern methods of winemaking, and try 3 of the most famous local wines, Nychteri, Caldera and Vinsanto.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old -50% discount
- 100% refund up to 12hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 2hrs prior the tour or transfer