Volcanic Islands Cruise
Price: 40 € per person
- Duration: 6 hours
- Departure: 09:45
- Type: Day / Activity / Cruise
- Points of interest: Nea Kameni Island, Palia Kameni Island (Hot Springs), Thirassia Island
- Starting point: Athinios Port
- Escort: Yes
- Days: Daily
- Languages: English, French, Italian
Depart by bus to Athinios port and embank on a unique greek traditional boat. First set sail for the lava islet of Nea Kameni, walk an ascending path to the crater of the still active volcano to enjoy incredible sights (1,5hours). Return to set sail for the second lava islet called Palea Kameni. Dive to find its Hot Springs, have the chance to swim in the green sulfur waters and experience bathing in warm therapeutic mud . Next is traditional island of Thirassia for free time (1,5hours). Visit the village of Manolas, which is accessed by winding stairs either by walking or riding a donkey. Back on the boat make a short stop at the port of Armeni, in Oia before set sail back for Athinios.
Good to Know
Please provide your accommodation place in order to advise you the closest meeting point.
You should wear athletic shoes, hat and sunscream and bring your own towel if you wish to swim.
What is included
- Transfers from/to meeting points
What is not included
- Entrance fees for the Volcano
Palia Kameni Island
For our first stop, the island of Palia Kameni and the cove of Agios Nikolaos in particular, for a therapeutic dive in the warm waters of the Hot Springs. We stay at Palia Kameni for approx. 60 minutes.
Nea Kameni Island
Our next stop, the island of Nea Kameni where you can hike till the active crater of the volcano. We stay at Nea Kameni for approx. 90 minutes.
Visit the village of Manolas, which is accessed by winding stairs either by walking or riding a donkey.
Tour on Map
Terms & Conditions
Children Price Policy
- From 0 to 2 years old FREE of Charge
- From 3 to 12 years old 50% discount
- 100% refund up to 24hrs prior
- No deposit required for the reservation
- Reservations up to 12hrs prior the start time